Sunday, February 15, 2009

Fitness Friday - That's Right, Another New Start :)

If you have been reading this blog for a while, you'll notice that I keep trying new programs and/or going back to old programs again. It can seem a little scattered. But I am trying to stay motivated and if something doesn't seem to be working, then I will go to another program.

For now, I am back to counting WW points (something I have had success with in the past), but my newest exciting thing is that I now have a Wii Fit and have joined up with Wii Fit Mommies! On Monday, I started my newest attempts at health and weight loss.

I did drink some of my water this week and I stayed within my WW points from Monday thru Thursday. I also did Wii Fit 3 times during those days. And guess what?? YES - I lost weight!!! Woo-hoo! I lost 1.5 lbs!! That made me really happy, especially after the gain I had the week before. I plan to continue the same for this week and will let you know the results on Friday. I do hope to start posting more often on this blog, too.

I am in the process of setting some weight loss goals and deadlines for myself and will update you on those later.

I hope you had a good week! Even if you didn't - a new week is starting. Let go of the past week and start fresh!

Lisa :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and say hello! I'd love to hear from you!