Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Vacation Is Almost Over

I've been on a trip for 2 weeks and will be home tonight! Can't wait.

I did not achieve all my goals while on vacation. My main goal was not to gain weight - I think I achieved that, but I won't know until I see the scale. I did try to watch my eating and it could have been worse, but it certainly could have been better. I did stay active! Lots of hiking and walking around. But, I did not get brave and weigh in at an out-of-state Weight Watchers. I will go back when I get back home and either continue from where I left off, with a gain; or start over from the weight I am at right now. I will keep you posted!

I will have more healthy recipes and updates for you after I get back.

What challenges have you been facing lately?

Lisa :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and say hello! I'd love to hear from you!