Tuesday, July 8, 2008

On A Trip...

I am currently on a trip. I will be gone for 2 weeks, but will still post! This is quite a challenge for my healthy goals.

I failed miserably at my goals last week! And haven't we all done that at some point? Of course I am disappointed and frustrated (especially since I'll be attending a class reunion in a week and a half!). The key here is to not give up. Just because I've had some tough weeks doesn't mean I can't get it back together. My real goal for this vacation is to...NOT GAIN WEIGHT!! It can be done!

I need to try to go to a new WW center during my trip just to weigh in even if it's a big gain. And other than that, I will try to keep my eating in moderation and keep active.

Say a little prayer for me and feel free to share your tips. I feel better already and tomorrow is a new day!

Lisa :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and say hello! I'd love to hear from you!