Saturday, July 26, 2008

Update

I haven't been neglecting this blog on purpose! There has been a lot happening this week. We did get back from our trip, but then had some sad news - my Stepmom passed away. We were just visiting with her less than a week ago and now we'll be heading back. Appreciate your prayers for safe travel and strength to be a good helper for my Dad.

As far as Weight Watchers, I haven't weighed in in quite some time. I did maintain my weight during vacation. That was a good thing! My plan was to get back from vacation and restart the program. But since our news, my son and I will be going away again for another 2 weeks! I will just try to do what I can on my own during that time and will officially sign up again for WW when I get back in mid-August.

As I'm writing, I'm thinking that I should try my best to lose some weight while I'm gone. I can track my points while I'm there; I can exercise while I'm there; I can eat healthy while I'm there - no excuses! So, I will pack my points tracker, exercise DVDs, and recipes. And I will be blogging to let you know how I'm doing.

I always feel encouraged by the time I get to the end of my posts! I really think I can keep my focus on being healthy while I'm gone and maybe when I restart WW, I'll be starting at a lower weight.

Be sure to check back in during the week as there will be a giveaway!

Lisa :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and say hello! I'd love to hear from you!