Thursday, July 3, 2008

Struggling...

I didn't go weigh in at WW last night (go ahead - slap my hand!). According to my scale, I was up about a pound. That is very frustrating since I really focused on exercising and drinking my water this last week.

I am leaving for a 2-week trip next Tuesday, so I definitely want to weigh in before that. I will either go weigh in this Saturday or on Monday. It will be hard to keep on track and try to get my weight down by then, but I will try!

I also have to get in the mindset that vacation does not mean eat whatever you want. My goal will just be to maintain and not gain during my vacation. And I will try to stay active (usually not a problem - our vacations are about being on the go!).

Don't worry, I'll still be posting healthy recipes for you and letting you know how things are going.

How has your week been? Any tips for me while I'm on vacation?

Lisa :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and say hello! I'd love to hear from you!