Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'm Still Here!

Sorry it's been a while. I'm on a trip and it has been hard enough just keeping up my other blog.

How am I doing on my goals? So-so. I have not braved an out-of-state WW yet to weigh in. My weight was up when we left on our trip and I used a scale today - seems about the same. That is OK, since I really just hoped to maintain during this time.

I have stayed active - did TONS of walking and climbing stairs in Yellowstone and had another day this week of walking for hours.

My eating hasn't been great. I'm not eating that much, just the foods aren't the most healthy. Will keep trying to make better choices.

That's my little update for now. I have my class reunion starting tomorrow which is causing stress, though I don't seem to be stress-eating.

Lord willing, I will post another healthy recipe for you tomorrow. See you then!

Lisa :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and say hello! I'd love to hear from you!