Saturday, February 27, 2010

10 in 2010 ~ Week 9

 
Wow - hard to believe that Week 8 is over and Week 9 is starting!  Only 2 weeks left of this challenge!

I stayed pretty consistent this week and had a good weigh-in this morning!  I lost 1.2 lbs for the week - yay!  That puts me at a 5 lb loss so far for the challenge, but only 2 weeks left.  It's doubtful that I can lose at least 5 more lbs in 2 weeks (not impossible though) - but I will just focus on being consistent and losing what I can!

Here is how my week went:

Weigh in at WW:  Weighed in; no time for the meeting as my son was with me. (And I will have to go much earlier as there almost wasn't even any place left to stand - totally full today!)
Track all food:  Tracked every week day.
3 45-min exercise sessions:  3 45-min. Wii Fit Plus workouts - Woo Hoo!
Bed by 11pm on weeknights:  Sigh - maybe twice.
Drink 3 glasses water per day:  Did it almost every day!
Plan meals each week: Meals were great, but I don't have much planned for this week yet.

3 things I'm proud of this week:

1. Less snacking in the evenings this week.
2. Working out even when I didn't feel like it.
3. Drinking water is becoming easier!

I hope things will go just as well this week.  I'm looking forward to it!  How was your week?  What do you struggle with?  Anything else you want me to post about?  I hope you have a great week - start out fresh and we can do it!

Have a healthy day!
Lisa  :)

2 comments:

  1. would love to join the 10 in 2010 I know its almost over are you planning on doing it again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your weight loss. You probably have to switch up you work out and add 2 more days to get were you wanted if you wanted. Not meant to be a rude comment or anything just sharing.

    blessings.
    Erika

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and say hello! I'd love to hear from you!