Sunday, February 14, 2010

10 in 2010 ~ Week 7

 
Week 6 is over and Week 7 has begun!  I do hope this will be a good week!
After a much-needed "kick in the pants" from friends' comments on my blog and on twitter (thank you ladies!), I ended up following my plans better as I ended the week.  However, that was not reflected at the scale when I weighed in (though it could have been much worse!).  For the first time during the 10-week challenge, I gained weight.  :(  I gained .4 lb.  I refuse to be discouraged by that and plan to have a great week this week!  I choose to believe that all the days of keeping to my plans will show at the scale at my next weigh-in.

How I did this week:

Weigh in at WW:  Weighed in and stayed for meeting.
Track all food:  Tracked every week day.
3 45-min exercise sessions:  2 45-min. Wii Fit Plus workouts.
Bed by 11pm on weeknights:  Twice.
Drink 3 glasses water per day:  1st half of week - 1 glass/day.  2nd half of week - 3 glasses/day.
Plan meals each week: Too much dessert at church potluck and some Super Bowl snacks last weekend, but dinners during the week were all planned out and turned out great!  Already have this week's dinners planned.

I'm going to start adding in something additional that I thought of after hearing some ideas at the WW meeting.  I'm going to list 3 things I'm proud of related to this challenge each week.  It's especially important when you've had a tough week to take time to think about the things that you have done well!

I'm proud that I...
1.  Drank some water every day of the week!
2.  Prepared healthy dinners for my family all week!
3.  Weighed in even though I knew it was a gain!

On to the next week!  How was your week?  What are some accomplishments that you are proud of?  Let's have a great week this week!

Stop by Recipe Girl to see more 10 in 10 updates and get a great healthy soup recipe!

Have a healthy day!
Lisa  :)

P.S. Be sure to check back this week as I'll be having a giveaway!!

3 comments:

  1. Good job on your water and staying for the meeting!

    My goals for the week: Workout at least three days and journal {I've gotten VERY laxed on that}. I have my monthly weigh in next Saturday {the 27}. I'm a little nervous about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't worry about that teeny tiny gain- that's nothing! Just think, you'll have more of a loss next week when you weigh in :) Sounds like you're doing great & you have the right mindset. No one is perfect, so good for you for indulging on Super Bowl Sunday! I like to think about the things I've done right each week too. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa, found you through the Blessed Guest of my sweet friend Joanne. Loved your interview. Standing with you in living a more healthier and fit life. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and say hello! I'd love to hear from you!