Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Day After Christmas!

I had a wonderful Christmas!  However, I have eaten waaaay too much yummy food!  Will have to get back on track this week.  But I have company coming and we eat out a lot, which can derail my efforts.  I will do the best I can to make good choices.

How about you?  Did you make good choices during the Christmas festivities?  Or are you like me and trying to get back into the swing of being healthy this week?

Don't give up and hold off until the new year!  You can start making those good choices right now!

Have a wonderful weekend!!

Lisa  :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi _ I am new to both your blogs - you have some WONDERFUL recipes, but I am meant to be loosing weight so I better not make any:( for a while anyway.

    Christmas cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back on track tomorrow. I have to weigh in Saturday. I'm going to do it no matter what and even though it's my birthday. I need the accountability to get back on track.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and say hello! I'd love to hear from you!