Sunday, November 15, 2009

Tracking Saves The Day

I went to my WW meeting this week and I lost 1.6 lbs for the week!  Woo Hoo!  And what made the difference?  Why - tracking!  What a concept!  LOL!  Of course, on WW I should be doing my tracking every day.  But I get rebellious and stop tracking.  Funny thing is, when I track daily - I lose weight.  It's amazing how that works.

Even if you're not doing Weight Watchers, you can still track what you're eating and I think you will see a difference.  When you have to write down every single thing you eat, looking at the list can be enough to stop you from getting one more snack.  I did also count points last week, though I went a little over more than once.  And I did go to my fundraising function Friday night.  I did not eat any dessert there; I just enjoyed my nonfat caramel latte and still had a lovely time!  Of course, I made some of the desserts and sampling at home did occur.  :)

I will definitely continue tracking this week.  I really want to lose some more weight this week to motivate me to stay on track during Thanksgiving!

Do you track what you eat?  If not, give it a try! 

Have a healthy day!

Lisa  :)

3 comments:

  1. Tracking is the only thing that keeps me losing or maintaining. I, like you, stop and then I gain.

    Today I decided to write my weight on my tracking page. Maybe that will help me stay focused!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and say hello! I'd love to hear from you!