Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Up Instead of Down

I thought I better let you know that I did actually go to Weight Watchers this past Saturday to weigh in.  I was dreading it because I already knew that my weight was up from the last time I weighed.  But I forced myself and went.

Ugh - yes, I was indeed up - over a pound.  And I was up the last time I weighed - I'm heading in the worng direction!  I'm trying to get back in control this week though I had my anniversary over the weekend.  Of course that means we ate out and had fabulous desserts, etc.  Now I have to try to recover from that and try to lose something...anything!  I've been making healthier food and watching portions the last couple of days, but I still haven't actually tracked my food.  The tracking is what really seems to work - it holds me more accountable.  So, tomorrow the tracker is coming out for the rest of the week.  I'll see what happens!

How have you been doing?  Does it get harder to stay on track as we approach the holidays?  Once I hit Thanksgiving, then I really struggle so I need to work on it now!

If you've been doing great - keep up the good work!!  If you've been struggling - don't give up; start fresh today!!  We can do this!  Let me just remind myself here - I can do this!

Have a healthy day!

Lisa  :)

2 comments:

  1. I have started the Eden Diet, which I highly recommend, and also started the C25K free online program. I'm doing better with the former than the latter, but at least I'm doing it. LOL!

    Hang in there, you can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't panic. You can turn this around :)

    I hate going in when I know I've gained, too. I have to force myself. Good for you for going. Now start tracking!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and say hello! I'd love to hear from you!