Saturday, August 22, 2009

Saturday Weigh-In

Oh I almost didn't go to my WW meeting this morning! I was afraid my weight was up. I ended up getting there late and had somewhere else to be, so I just weighed and left. I did squeak out a loss! I lost .4 lb! Hey - it's something! A very small something, but something none the less! :)

I did not keep track of points like I should have last week and ate several goodies at the beginning of the week. I did do Wii Fit, but only a couple of days. I drank a little water most days, but still have a lot to do in that area. This week I plan to keep better track, drink some water, and do more Wii Fit. Don't I sound like a broken record? But I say try, try again!!

How was your week? What was your biggest struggle or your biggest success last week?

Have a great week - you can stay on track or get back on track this week! I know that you CAN do it!!

Lisa :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and say hello! I'd love to hear from you!