Monday, December 1, 2008

Fat Ticker Friday - Week 12

Finally, my Fat Ticker Friday post! I was busy with Thanksgiving and then haven't been feeling well.

I had no change in my weight, which isn't bad for the day after Thanksgiving! I am afraid it might catch up this week - we'll see. This is the last week of Hot for The Holidays and everybody is trying to lose at least 1 pound this week. I had hoped for so much more of a loss during this time, but I will still be happy that I lost something and that I didn't gain. And hubby and I are prepping to start 2 weeks of no carbs - I've always said I wouldn't do that to myself, but I think that's exactly what my issue is. We will start sometime this week.

I hope everybody had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Lisa :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and say hello! I'd love to hear from you!