Friday, August 15, 2008

Healthy Recipe: Marmalade-Broiled Grapefruit

I usually only post recipes that I've tried, but I just found yet another cookbook that I had tucked away. This recipe sounds easy and interesting and it's only 1 point for WW! I'm not a big fan of grapefruit, but I would actually eat it this way.

Marmalade-Broiled Grapefruit
2 medium grapefruit
4 teaspoons orange marmalade
4 teaspoons brown sugar

1. Cut each grapefruit in half crosswise; remove seeds, and loosen sections of grapefruit with a knife.

2. Spread marmalade evenly over cut sides of grapefruit; sprinkle evenly with brown sugar. Broil 5 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Yield: 4 servings.

69 cal., .1 g fat, 1.4 g fiber, ( 1 pt)


Try it out and let me know what you think!

Lisa :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and say hello! I'd love to hear from you!