Monday, September 1, 2008

Weigh-In

Happy labor Day!

Well, for my week of transition and following the 7 steps, I struggled over the weekend to eat my fruit, drink water, and exercise. I weighed myself this morning and my weight is down - .5 lb. No, that's not 5 lbs, but Point 5 lbs - a half. I guess it's better than gaining, right?

I'll continue with the same program this week as I just try to adjust to being a little healthier. Then I will start keeping track of everything I'm eating. I think I will join another group on a blog that is trying to lose weight by Christmas - they are starting next Monday. I'll post that info later this week.

Hope you had a good weekend and have a great week of being healthy!

Lisa :)

1 comment:

  1. I am acutally on this same journey! Come on over to my blog, I talk about it every wednesday. Its hard, but we both can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and say hello! I'd love to hear from you!