Sunday, January 31, 2010

10 in 2010 ~ Week 5

 
Wow - 4 weeks done of the 10 in 10 Challenge and on to the 5th week!  Although I'd like to do better with my goals and plans, this challenge is helping me to stay more focused on being healthy than I would be otherwise.

I had a tough week because of a few unexpected goodies, but I managed to lose a tiny bit of weight anyway!  I lost .4 lbs this week.  I would really like to lose at least 1 lb this week.

Here's how the week went:

Weigh in at WW:  Missed the meeting, but weighed in.
Track all food:  I tracked almost every day.
3 45-min exercise sessions:  1 50-min Wii Fit Plus workout.
Bed by 11pm on weeknights:  Only once or twice.  :(
Drink 3 glasses water per day:  Drank water daily, but only got 3 glasses in a couple times.
Plan meals each week:  Didn't plan ahead well but still had some yummy WW dinners and food from the freezer.

As usual, I want to do better this week.  I look at each week as a fresh start and try to have the best week I can!  How did your week go?  Struggles?  Successes?  We CAN have a great week!!

Stop by Recipe Girl to see her update, get some great healthy recipes, and read about others who are working on 10 in 10!

Have a healthy day!
Lisa  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and say hello! I'd love to hear from you!