Tuesday, August 11, 2009

No Weigh-In Last Weekend

I didn't go weigh in at WW this past weekend. Sigh - not good, I know! But I am going to WW this coming Saturday to weigh and go to a meeting! Last week my weight stayed the same. I was too focused on getting my house organized and getting ready for my son's birthday (which involved eating out, cake, and strawberry pie - no calories there, right?!).

I am back on track today. I kept track of points and actually drank a glass of water - shocking! :) Yes, I am aware that I should be drinking much more water than that - but that is progress for me! I had hoped to do 30 minutes of Wii Fit today, but some unexpected things came up in the afternoon and I was gone for a few hours. I'll let you know how the rest of the week goes!

How are you doing? Are you back on track? If not, I know you can get there!

Lisa :)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and say hello! I'd love to hear from you!