Sunday, August 30, 2009

Lost Again!

I had another successful Saturday weigh-in at WW! I didn't have time to attend the meeting which is too bad because there is so much valuable info shared. I lost...1.6 lbs for last week! Yay!

I didn't do Wii Fit at all like I wanted to. I think the first week of school for my son and me getting back to waking up early threw me off. I'll try again this week! I did drink some water and tried to watch my points though I could do much better. I'm really hoping for a good week this week! I just keep on trying - keep moving forward.

How was your week? Are you on track or are you having trouble even getting started with losing weight or being healthy? This is a good time to start - the first week of September! You have plenty of time to make some big changes before the end of the year! If I can do this, you can too!!

Have a wonderful week!

Lisa :)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats girl! You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you. I am afraid to get on the scale. I shouldn't be. I lost 2 pounds, last time and I haven't done anything terrible, except eat several pieces of chocolate pie....groan. So, I am afraid.

    You keep being an example for me and of course, firstly, for yourself and I will try to impress you with a loss each week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your weight loss this week!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and say hello! I'd love to hear from you!