Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday Weigh-In - SB Week 6

Apparently, I am good at the maintenance - but I would like to be good at losing - weight, that is! No loss, no gain this week. I guess it is still OK with me as we weren't fully back into diet mode this week. Also, on the positive, glass half-full side - I haven't gained any weight for 3 weeks! Next week, next week - I always say. But I must commit.

This weekend, I commit to planning out South Beach phase 1 meals for next week and grocery shopping in order to be prepared. I also commit to exercising next week 2 or more times (baby steps!). If I just do those things, it will get me back on track.

I'll let you know next Friday how I did and if I finally had a loss!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Lisa :)

2 comments:

  1. Being able to maintain is awesome and you should be proud. You just gotta in your groove. I have to say I have felt much better sticking to my points. You're right. You do need to commit. I know you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey maintaining is better than gaining. I've determined to weigh in monthly. I'm not doing to well right now LOL. Though sometimes you can lose inches and not weight so make sure you base it on how your clothes fit!
    Hugs my friend.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and say hello! I'd love to hear from you!