Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday Weigh-In - SB Week 5

Well, I squeaked out another week of maintenance. No loss, no gain. But we still weren't really back into diet mode. I think next week will be better (do I always say that?) and I am going to start exercising on Monday.

Usually when I start exercising, my weight goes up - muscles in shock, swelling with water to recover or something like that - so we will see what happens. I know if I keep up with it, the weight will come back down though.

I do think we'll attempt another week of SB Phase 1 next week - will be good for us.

Check back in next Friday to see what happened!

Next week, in honor of Simmering Soup week on my other blog, I'll be posting a couple of yummy WW soup recipes, so don't miss out!

Hope you had a wonderful week!

Lisa :)

2 comments:

  1. I've been working hard this week and can't wait to see what the scales say tomorrow. Good luck this week!! Oh and thanks for putting up my button!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be visiting your post, I need some diet motivation and I have done WW and it is a great program, I was at goal and got pregnant again kind of bitter sweet but it is time to lose it again, I am glad to meet you. Looking forward to the soup recipes I have started cooking for the family in the new year and i am off to a great start.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and say hello! I'd love to hear from you!