Friday, September 26, 2008

Fat Ticker Friday - Week 3

Week 3 - done. Not done well, but done. I lost another .5 lb! I really would like more, but also haven't been as "good" as I should be, which makes it harder. I really want to get to 5 lbs and get a button for my sidebar from !

I need to keep better track of what I'm eating and I will be less tempted to have the bad stuff. But, I have a challenge this week. My Dad may be coming to visit and when I was visiting him last month, I put on 4-5 pounds in 2 weeks. I really need to plan ahead and be strong! We both have a sweet tooth.

Keep me in your prayers for the week! I will post another healthy recipe next week, too.

Have a blessed weekend!

P.S. Stop over to see Mel at A Box of Chocolates - she has 5 point Fridays with Weight Watchers foods with 5 points or less. Good stuff!

Lisa :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the linky love!! I am bummed that my laptop with all my pix is out of commision because I do like to share photos of the finished product. Oh well maybe by next week I'll have my hard drive back to me! I'm down a pound this week which is nice, but I hear ya on having to cut back on the food. I keep going over my points and it is killing me. I'm going to do my best to stop it for this week!! Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the .5!! i'll be thinking of you during your pops' visit, i am the same way!!! wwbd!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and say hello! I'd love to hear from you!