Saturday, August 16, 2008

Labels

I updated my labels on my posts and put the listing down on my side bar. That way, if you are looking for healthy recipes - it will be much easier to find them!

All the recipes are labeled "healthy recipes" and then broken down into breakfasts, dinners, side dishes, desserts, and beverages. Now you can look through to see if there is something that you like or that you missed!

I know that's helpful for me - hope it is for you.

Still struggling here with weight, but planning on getting back into a routine this coming week. I already have a plan for making the transition back into weight loss/getting healthy mode. I'll update you next week.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Lisa :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and say hello! I'd love to hear from you!