Monday, August 25, 2008

Following the 7 Steps

I started my 7 Steps today that I mentioned in my last post. How about you?

All I had to do for Monday was eat at least 2 pieces of fresh fruit. I did that! I also got my grocery shopping done, so am somewhat stocked up with better foods. Oh, and I weighed myself this morning to keep track. Ugh! It was awful -even higher. It's scary how fast the scale can go up - and it takes sooooo long to go down.

Now, Tuesday, I will have to eat at least 2 pieces of fresh fruit again and write out my goals - all kinds of goals, not just weight goals. Will do!

Wednesday will be my real challenge - eat 2 more fruits (at least), review goals, and drink water. If you've been reading this blog, you know that I struggle with drinking water. But I will do it!

If you're following along, let me know how you're doing with it.

Lisa :)

1 comment:

  1. I really struggle with drinking enough water too. My husband is always asking me 'how much water did you drink today?' And the answer is always 'not enough!'

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and say hello! I'd love to hear from you!