Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Yay! A Little Loss

Thank you to the Lord for small victories! I weighed in at WW this evening and actually lost 1.6 lbs!! That is the first loss in a month. The thing that I am happiest about is that I have been rewarded for not giving up.

When you don't see the scale move or it's moving upward even when you are working on being healthier, it can be very discouraging and cause you to say,"Forget it!" It was tough for me to hang in there, but I know that I need to do these things to get healthy even if the scale barely moves (but PLEASE let it continue to move downward!). I do feel encouraged and more motivated now, which will help me this next week.

My first mini goal is to lose 10 pounds. I will be able to feel that difference and it will be enough of a loss to be considered a serious start for me. Overall, I need to lose 40-50 pounds, but that's just too big to think about right now. Let's go for 10!

Are you struggling? Have you had a bad week? I encourage you to just start again. Don't beat yourself up for today's failures - every day is a fresh start. If I can hang in there, I know you can, too!

Lisa :)

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I love your philosophy of just starting againa and not beating yourself up for failures. I so agree!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and say hello! I'd love to hear from you!