Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Still Going...

OK, definitely a slower week - lost .8 lbs. But that's still yay 'cause I lost weight! And I still had chocolate - ha,ha! I did have trouble this week with snacking and eating too many things I didn't need to have. I needed to be better prepared for the week.

I am feeling good though! I want to do better this week and follow through with all of my weekly goals (listed on the sidebar). This blog is helping because my goals are right there for me to see and remind myself.

One of my toughest is drinking water - I don't like to do it! I know, for you people that have no problem with water, it's like saying, "I don't like to breathe air." I have been making decaf iced tea and drinking it with a splash of lemonade which can count as some of my water. We are actually working on replacing diet soda in our house. We now have 3-4 a week, I think, but are trying to eliminate it completely.

Any tips on how to make drinking water easier? Should I try making myself drink a glass before every meal? Even consistently drinking one glass a day is an improvement for me, but I need to better than that.

Hope all of you are having a great healthy week!

Lisa :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and say hello! I'd love to hear from you!