Friday, May 30, 2008

Healthy Recipe: Fruity Lemonade Slush

It's been a while since we've had this - but it is so good! And simple, too. Perfect time for this now that warmer weather is here. I got the recipe from a Kraft ad years ago.

Fruity Lemonade Slush

Country Time Lemonade Drink Mix
1 cup water
2 cups ice cubes, divided
1/2 cup each fresh strawberries and frozen sliced peaches

1. Measure drink mix into cap just to 1-quart line.

2. Place drink mix, water and 1 cup of the ice cubes in blender; cover. Blend on high speed until smooth. Add remaining ice cubes and fruit; cover. Blend using on/off action until smooth. Serve immediately. Store leftover slush in freezer. Makes 4 servings.


Can use Country Time Lite (approx 1-2 pts per serving)

Enjoy!

Lisa :)


1 comment:

  1. I am snagging this recipe! I am a fan of anything lemonade...and always have Countrytime mix in my pantry. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and say hello! I'd love to hear from you!