Monday, May 4, 2009

Up, Up And Away

That would be what my weight has been doing! Argh!! I knew the trip to MT would be tough for me and I was right. We did a LOT of eating out and fancy coffee drinks and desserts. Sigh. It was good while it lasted.

I did do quite a bit of physical activity but it just wasn't enough to counteract all those calories. Also, I did have to survive 2 snowstorms which may have caused my body to go into hibernating mode - it's a theory.

So, I weighed myself right after coming back - HORRIBLE!! Not even gonna tell ya how many pounds up - very depressing. I weighed again Friday and it had come down 1/2 lb from the worst number. Weighed again Sunday and it was down another 1 lb. So that's good. As of right now though, I am still up and will report my weigh-in results to you this Friday.

Things I will be doing this week - I am in a Wii Fit competition with some friends and I have to work on 3 events at least 3 times this week and report my best scores. We'll do it each week with different events. So that will be a little activity. And I really think I will go restart WW meetings. There are some deals and new programs right now. I have to figure out what day is best and then work up the nerve (hard to go back when they have the records of your previous times there).

I hope YOU are doing well - better than me! You can do it! I know I can too, eventually! :)

Lisa :)

1 comment:

  1. I totally know what you mean. My MIL just came in to visit and we ate out the WHOLE time. I was so scared to get on the wii fit that I ignored for a while. BAD ME.

    But I am here to cheer you on and say , "GO Girl, I know you will rock the house."

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and say hello! I'd love to hear from you!